Content Management Systems (CMS)
Create A Website That You Can Manage
A Content Management System (CMS) like WordPress, Joomla or Drupal allows you to make changes right from your browser window without knowing any web programming code. With a regular website programmed in HTML and CSS, even the smallest correction to a spelling error involves getting into the code, making the change and uploading the corrected file to an FTP site. This can not only be time consuming, but can end up costing your business extra expense to manage even minimal changes. With a CMS system, you can make the change yourself and simply hit the save button to complete the change.
When Trailblazer incorporates a Content Management System into your website, it’s just like a regular website, except you can add your own content without hiring a programmer every time you want to make a change. It’s not only convenient and easy, it can save time and money as well.
Tasks You Can Handle In House With A CMS from Trailblazer.
- Make changes to copy when you want, keeping it fresh and current
- Change or add new images
- Create new pages
- Change headings
- Change or add new menu items
- Manage your own SEO
- Add events to a calendar
- Manage your email list
- Add items to your shopping cart
- Change prices, products and descriptions in your shopping cart
- Collaborate with internal resources on new content
- Add your own blog content and images
- Add customer testimonials as you get them
- Create reference links to other pages on your site or on other websites
- Add new images to a gallery, keeping it up to date with your latest accomplishments
Your Own CMS Website From Trailblazer
Let Trailblazer integrate a Content Management System into your website and we’ll provide an expert design that not only gives you complete control over changing content, but has an appealing creative design with loads of functionality. What’s more, we’ll provide you and your staff with complete training. Call us today at 630-338-6557 to learn how we can help your business thrive with a WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or other CMS website.