Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
What’s All The Buzz About?
Social Media is not just another strategy in your tool kit to drive more traffic to your website, it’s a social revolution. There are literally more people using facebook these days than the United States has people. The question isn’t why would you want to have a social media campaign, it’s why wouldn’t you? Not your audience? Your customers don’t use engage in it? Perhaps you think your business is targeted to an older generation that doesn’t engage in social media. Then the question is, what happens to your business when they disappear? Over 50% of the population is under 30. Schools are teaching on Ipads instead of chalkboards, YouTube is the second largest search engine, a recent launch of the Ford Explorer on facebook generated more traffic than a Super Bowl ad. Still not convinced?
So Many Benefits To A Great Social Media Strategy
- Help sell your product.
- Help drive traffic to your website.
- Spread the word about your business faster than lightning.
- Help legitimize your business by enlarging your web footprint.
- Develop a fan base for recruiting new customers.
- Provide a means for your business to learn of problems and issues with your products or services in real time, allowing you to react with lightning speed before a more serious problem erupts.
- Provide a direct line of communication between you and your consumer so you can learn of suggestions for improvements or feedback on your product or service giving you a competitive edge.
- Position your company as a member of a community fostering loyalty to your brand.
- Build trust within a community for your brand
- Provide a means for no-cost, quick customer feedback on issues your company may be facing.
The bottom line is your future customers would love to hear from your company on a personal level. It builds trust, trust builds loyalty and loyalty builds sales.
Let Trailblazer Create and Manage Your Social Media Campaign Today!
Call Trailblazer for a free, one-hour, no-obligation consultation to learn how your company can get started with a Social Media Campaign to strengthen your market position and increase the potential for new customers.